Lancome Genifique vs. L’oreal Youth Code vs. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair

These serums are similar but one reigns supreme! I don’t want to soud biased…but I have been using Estee Lauder’s Advanced Night Repair (ANR) for quite som…

Video Rating: 4 / 5

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

17 Responses to Lancome Genifique vs. L’oreal Youth Code vs. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair

1. Avicenna Febrian says:

Hi! Thank you for this useful video. By the way, I notice lots of people keep on talking about Natoxoran Secrets (search on google), but I’m not sure if it’s good. Have you tried using natural botox alternative called Natoxoran Secrets? I have heard many incredible things about it and my friend completely get rid of her wrinkles naturally using it.

2. Pokemon Master says:

Why not try something with retinol? It is cheaper and is backed by science.

3. Tzarina Dirga says:

Guys, completely get rid of your wrinkle doesn’t have to be difficult (I used to feel it did). I’ll give you some advice right now. Look for natural botox alternative known as Natoxoran Secrets (just google it). Seriously, I finally eliminated my wrinkle and look younger naturally without using botox.

4. Inneke Hidayatullah says:

Its still surprise me, just how a lot of people have no idea about Natoxoran Secrets (search on google), although many people completely eliminate their wrinkle with this anti aging cream. Thanks to my cooworker who told me about Natoxoran Secrets, I finally look younger by using natural ways.

5. Rina Agustini says:

Guys, completely get rid of your wrinkle does not need to be hard (I used to think it did). I’ll give you some advice right now. Look for anti aging cream called Natoxoran Secrets (do a google search). Seriously, I finally eliminated my wrinkle and look younger naturally without cosmetic surgery.

6. Gilda Rahmawati says:

Hey There! Thank you for this helpful video. By the way, I hear many people keep on talking about Natoxoran Secrets (google it), but I’m not sure if it is good. Have you considered anti-aging cream called Natoxoran Secrets? I’ve heard many great things about it and my cooworker completely get rid of her wrinkles naturally using it.

7. jenncyu says:

@el705 agreed!

8. jenncyu says:

@icepriencess2012 They all have the active ingredient of bifida ferment lysate…all 3 products claim similar results…and after trying them all, I felt that they all made my face feel the same. That is why I didn’t feel the need to elaborate on that. The point of my review was that though all three products improved my skin in similar ways…ANR was the best because my skin felt the best using it. Hope this helps :)

9. icepriencess2010 says:

you’re doing a review but you’re talking about how products are the same and which is not. Throughout the entire video you never say how the product affected you either in a good way or not. Anyway i really apprciate the review by the way.

10. gothamlacrymosa says:

l’oreal owns also garnier, yves saint laurent, armani parfums, helena rubenstein, cacharel,kerastase, and many many others….estee lauder owns also clinique….however the night repair it’s awesome…i love estee lauder products…

11. MyBentleyBoo says:

estee lauder owns mac, bobbi brown, smashbox, etc

12. jenncyu says:

ANR is amazeee! So glad you’re happy w/ it.  I love it :)

13. jamjamsandwich says:

I felt that the youth code was a bit more watery compared to genifique….I appreciate you researching the science behind these products because they do make HUGE claims! :) I am using ANR and I definitely see more of an improvement!

14. jenncyu says:

wow, that is ridiculous. well, if you’re ever in the US, you’ll have to remember to pick some up!

15. jenncyu says:

I’m glad I could help :) The Estee Lauder ANR is cheaper too!

16. jenncyu says: